The beauty of my work is to be able to make people’s dreams and life plans come true , in the private and professional sphere, through the construction and renovation of civil and industrial buildings.
I like to interface with people, and this approach is perhaps the result of the historicity of the family business , which I have breathed since childhood. The company was founded in Rossano Veneto in 1937, and since then it has always been involved in carrying out many projects, private and public, for the town and surroundings.
Thanks to the experience of my staff, they also contributed to the reconstruction of the town in Emilia after the violent earthquake. On that occasion I experienced first hand the potential of the service I give to people with my specialty in the construction sector .
My work is therefore a means, and to make sure that every customer is happy with the work we do, we continuously train and above all we talk to the people we meet, meeting their needs.
Now that I have told you about the passion for my work that distinguishes me, I am happy to give you some tips on how to build a new house , which I hope will help you orient yourself immediately and make it easier for you to contact your designer or builder.
The key word when building a new home is planning . Yes, you have to organize yourself to face the bureaucratic process.
I will briefly summarize the salient passages for you:
- building land : the first thing you need to do is have a land where you can build your new house, and it must be evaluated as building land and for this you need an expert opinion at the technical office of the municipality where you will build, to establish the volume of the house;
- documents for the municipality : once you have purchased the land, you must provide the municipality with the documents of the purchase of the land and that of the start of work
- verification of the cadastral and / or urban planning situation , which you will have to entrust to a technician. You will thus be able to obtain the certification of urban destination;
- deed by the notary : for the deed and the various practices, after you have obtained the certification of the urban destination;
- permission to build , do not forget about this important document. It is usually prepared by an engineer, architect or surveyor, who, after having examined the feasibility of the works, prepares the documents that you will have to present in common to obtain the permit.